Home › Forums › Front End PM PRO › Email replies to group messages are not being sent back out to entire group › Reply To: Email replies to group messages are not being sent back out to entire group
Upon further testing, we are seeing that replies are only forwarded back out to group members who replied to the original message.
Group has Members A, B, C & D
1. User A sends message to group.
2. System sends email to users B,C & D.
3. User B replies (Reply 1) by email. Reply 1 is emailed ONLY to A.
4. User A replies to User B by email (Reply 2). Reply 2 is emailed ONLY to user B.
5. User C then replies to original message (reply 3). Reply 3 is is emailed to users A and B, but not D.
6. User B replies to Reply 3 (Reply 4). Reply 4 is emailed back out to users A and B, but not D.
7. User D finally replies to original message (Reply 5). Reply 5 is emailed out to users A, B & C.
8. At this point, all 4 group members have engaged, now all future replies are sent out to all members.
The problem is that only group members who have responded to initial message receive any other replies… All group members should receive ALL replies immediately.
When the initial message is sent, i notice under FEPMPRO\All Messages, the new message is at the top, and the “To” field says “No Participants”. Then as the users reply, this changes and the list of participants starts to grow until all members are listed.