Thanks for the response. Test results as follows:
1. Go to Front-end settings page of messages and see if “Email me when I get new messages?” checked
I do not see this setting anywhere.
2. Check if normal email can send from your website (eg. register, lost password email etc).
3. If you use any SMTP plugin, see your SMTP plugin setup and Dashboard > Front End PM PRO > Emails > From Email is same.
Yes, although I did change the WP Mail SMTP Plugin email. But they are now in synch.
4. If you do not use any SMTP plugin, please check if Dashboard > Front End PM PRO > Emails > From Email is same domain email. Eg. if your website is example.com then from email will be firstname.lastname@example.org. Also please check if your email exists. If not create that email address.
I use WP Mail SMTP plugin.
5. Go to Dashboard > Front End PM PRO > Emails and check all the fields are filled. Eg. Message subject, Message content.
They are all filled with the default information that was there upon install.
6. Check your Junk/Spam folder also if your email notification ended in there.