1. Go to Front-end settings page of messages and see if “Email me when I get new messages?” checked
I do not see this setting anywhere.
2. Check if normal email can send from your website (eg. register, lost password email etc).
3. If you use any SMTP plugin, see your SMTP plugin setup and Dashboard > Front End PM PRO > Emails > From Email is same.
Yes, although I did change the WP Mail SMTP Plugin email. But they are now in synch.
4. If you do not use any SMTP plugin, please check if Dashboard > Front End PM PRO > Emails > From Email is same domain email. Eg. if your website is example.com then from email will be email@example.com. Also please check if your email exists. If not create that email address.
I use WP Mail SMTP plugin.
5. Go to Dashboard > Front End PM PRO > Emails and check all the fields are filled. Eg. Message subject, Message content.
They are all filled with the default information that was there upon install.
6. Check your Junk/Spam folder also if your email notification ended in there.
OK, quick update. So I just noticed that my system is not sending mail at all now.
I realize that happened yesterday when I checked to make sure that the email in the SMTP plugin matched the email in Front End PM PRO. I won’t touch it until you are finished but I wanted to let you know that.