Home › Forums › Front End PM PRO › Site getting a 504 Gateway Time-out error after submitting message › Reply To: Site getting a 504 Gateway Time-out error after submitting message
Thank you for your response.
1. getting 504 when sending group message or multiple recipients (in “To” field)?
Just when sending Group messages to any defined group. Direct messages, in the “To” field seem to submit fine – and send email notification.
2. How many members you have in group which you are sending to?
Largest group is 181 users, smallest group is 25. Selecting either when creating a new message produced the 504 error after submitting
3. Create a test group with 5/6 members and send message to that group, are you getting 504?
Yes, the test group of 5 produced the same 504 error. Typing in all five of the same users (that were in the test 5 group) into the “to” filed and the submitting does not produce error.
4. How many total messages and announcements you have?
65 messages total (sent from all users) in backed system. I have 35 in my “inbox” that i am using to test send outs.
5. Do you use any caching plugin?
No, at the moment i do not.
Please let me know if you need anything else or email/DM to gain access for troubleshooting.
Thank you for your help!