Home › Forums › Front End PM PRO › Replies from FEP Pro web interface are not delivered to real email addresses › Reply To: Replies from FEP Pro web interface are not delivered to real email addresses
I got it working shortly after I wrote to you (and before I received your kind reply). I had done two things:
1) Deleted the original free installation of Front End PM.
2) Copied the template info from Message to Reply.
From your note, it must have been #2 that fixed it. You should make it clear that the Reply template has to be filled out. I had assumed that it would use the default setup if Reply was empty.
However, after more testing, replies are still not working in all cases. Here are three ways that the system sometimes fails:
1) A subscriber can only send a message to an admin using the “Send to Admin” option. The admin receives the email. The admin replies, and the subscriber gets the new message. But when the subscriber replies, the admin does not get a message forwarded to their real email address.
2) If a member adds an admin to the normal recipient field and sends a message, it is sometimes not received by the admin.
3) If a subscriber replies to a message thread that has an admin in the normal recipient field, the message is not received by admin.
In all cases, FEM reports “successfully sent.”
Is something wrong with permissions? Or is there a bug in the Multiple Recipients option?
Is there a way to hide some users from the FEM Directory?
I am using the membership plugin called Paid Memberships Pro.