If you follow all steps from https://www.shamimsplugins.com/support/topic/error-message-2/#post-35801 , it should do all that for you (assuming db user which is set in wp-config.php have the permission to create and alter db tables).
I am writing that again here
1. Check db user which is set in wp-config.php have the permission to create and alter db tables
2. Please backup your website first.
3. Then check Dashboard > Front End PM PRO > Settings > General > Remove data on uninstall and save changes.
4. Then Go to Dashboard > Plugins page and uninstall and delete this plugin from there.
5. Upload and Install again this plugin.
Let me know after following above 5 steps.