I tried to replicate the instruction in UAT environment. It gave me new issue. First I uninstalled plugin, then deleted the FEP tables and entries from wp_option. When I tried to reinstall, it would not create the fep_tables.
Finally, in UAT, I restored the website from backup.
Please check if your db user (which is set in wp-config.php) have the permission to create and alter db tables.
Also if you use multisite options may exists in wp_sitemeta table. delete from there also.
Then try to install again.
I am writing that again here
1. Check db user which is set in wp-config.php have the permission to create and alter db tables
2. Please backup your website first.
3. Then check Dashboard > Front End PM PRO > Settings > General > Remove data on uninstall and save changes.
4. Then Go to Dashboard > Plugins page and uninstall and delete this plugin from there.
5. Upload and Install again this plugin.