2 Different Pages, Hide Announcement Roles, User Notifications in the Menu

Home Forums Front End PM PRO 2 Different Pages, Hide Announcement Roles, User Notifications in the Menu

This topic is: Not Resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    metodo.viral
    Participant

Hi there,
    I have 3 questions about Front End PM Pro
    I need to implement the shortcode on 2 pages: one from the user’s perspective and one from the manager’s perspective

Front End PM queries need to be executed in the same way, without redirecting the user when he clicks to send a new message or anything else, not just see his messages.

Currently, I define the user’s view as the main page in the Front End Dashboard. But if the admin tries to send a new message, he will be redirected to the user’s page, which is not good in my case. Also, it doesn’t get all the CSS as the main page, I had to build a new one to replicate the design, as you can see in the attached images. The admin’s view was completely confused and I refined it.

– How can I implement the shortcode and give the same experience on 2 different pages?
    – Also, how can I remove roles from announcements?
    – What function do I need to insert to manage user notifications in the menu, so as not to show when the user does not have a message?

All the best,
    Daniel.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Shamim Hasan
    Keymaster

1. You can add following code to set 2 urls depending on the user

add_filter( 'fep_query_url_without_esc_filter', function( $url, $args ){
        //Check here user and return url accordingly
        return add_query_arg( $args, 'https://example.com');
    }, 10, 2);

Go to Front End PM PRO > Settings > Appearance > Load CSS file and set as “Always”
    2. Announcements are sent according to roles. You can check to which roles you want to send announcements
    3. follow https://www.shamimsplugins.com/docs/front-end-pm/getting-started/show-unread-message-count-in-menu/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You need to purchase ‘Front End PM PRO’ to create topic in this support forum.

If you already purchased ‘Front End PM PRO’ please LOGIN.