Hi Shamim, we have first setup this plugin to our dev site and configure all things our there on our dev domain, later we moved all out stuff to staging and then production domain, after moving stuff plugin is not delivering any mail to user. I am not sure why this happened. Can you please help us on it ASAP?
You will found this option in Front-end settings (from where you send your messages)
1. Other checks have satisfactory results?
2. So only live site is not sending emails? normal emails are being sent? eg. registration email?
3. Did you do a conflict check? Eg. deactivate all plugins and activate one of default theme (eg. tweenty*) ?
we area using docker for code deployment to aws instance and file system is not publicly available. You can let me know what code need to deploy and where I can do that. We can also schedule TeamViewer call and you can access my system to that. Hope is it okay?
For future ref:
1. merged database table from another website where there was already value of _fep_email_sent for future messages. Which prevent to send email.
2. “Email me when I get new messages?” was unchecked in user setting page.