I just installed Front End PM PRO. The primary reason I purchased it was for the role-to-role-blocking functionality.
I now have the following problems:
1. In WP Admin I have message that “Front End PM Pro” needs to update database. I click to proceed and then get message that I can’t update with my version.
2. When selecting a user from the Directory listing it does not populate the TO: field in the Send Message Form.
(This functionality worked in the basic version of Front End PM”
3. When I click on the “New Message” form directly, and start typing in the To: field , autusuggestion does not work at all. (This functionality partially worked in the basic Version as only the first 4 entries would display)
1. Backup your database first.
2. Download version 8.x from https://wordpress.org/plugins/front-end-pm/advanced/ and upload in your website.
3. Visit your website admin area. It should redirect you to update page. If not visit Front End PM > Settings > Update. Wait until finish.
4. Visit your message page and see if you see your messages. It YES, delete database table starting with PREFIX_fep_. If you do not see your messages then do not delete database table. let me know instead.
5. Now update to latest version. After update you should see an admin notice for database update. Click “Proceed”.
Let me know.
My next answer may delay as i may go outside of internet. Expected available date 5th march