Since I upgraded to Pro, messages do not go through. When admin sends, there is confirmation, but the recipient does not receive the message. In both profiles, “no messages” show. The message is simply lost. I I go to Front end pro and click the link to the message, I get invalid request. I deactivated and reloaded with no luck.
Was it working when using free version?
Which version you were using?
Did you set Front End PM page in Front End PM PRO > Settings > General?
Do you use any caching plugin? If yes please exclude message page from caching.
Can you please deactivate all other plugins then try?
Also please see your server log if any error log is there.
Thank you Shamin. I hate getting mad. Wish I had seen your delay post before.
I am working on your suggestions.
Yes, I set the page.
I am going to deactivate all plugins now.
1. Backup your database first.
2. delete fep_db_version option from db
3. delete or rename any table starting with PREFIX_fep_
4. Then update to latest version of the plugin of not already
5. Then click “Proceed” when shows database update notice. Then start update. Wait until it finish.