We have some questions about this plugin I hope you can help me to solve it quite quickly.
First one, we’d like to know how to use the Spanish translation and how to set it up.
I mean, we already have download de .po file but we do not know where to put it and how to set it up.
Second one, is it possible to custom view and colors of the plugin somehow?
Thank you very much.
File name have to be front-end-pm-en_US.mo (Change en_US with your language code).
You can place this file in wp-content/languages or wp-content/plugins/front-end-pm-pro/languages folder (Both will work).
For CSS edit you can use Dashboard > Front End PM PRO > Settings > General > Custom CSS
Can you please create a new topic?
Also let me know know following in your topic
1. What is your language code
2. Does other plugins translation works?
3. What is your translated file name? In which folder you have added that file?
4. What are you using to create translation? Eg. Poedit/Loco translate plugin etc
5. Did you followed https://www.shamimsplugins.com/docs/front-end-pm-pro/getting-started-2/translate/ ?