not your ip, may be my website ip is blacklisted by your host. Just to be sure, please ask your host that your website can not connect to shamimsplugins.com. I see your website can contact my other website, just causing issue with this website. License server is in this website, so it is required to connect to this website. Please ask and let me know.
it will connect just once to check the license per week. So it should not be any issue.
your website is becoming slow because it can not check license, So it try again.
Please ask your host if this website (shamimsplugins.com) is blocked or not. when we get the response from your host we can proceed.
This trick only work in latest version (7.2+)
1. Go to Front End PM PRO > Settings > Licenses
2. Input your license and save
3. in address bar add &input_license_data=front_end_pm_pro end of your url
4. press Enter
5. a new text box will show under license input field. Click Get Data bottom of that field.
6. copy that data and paste in that input field. Then save.