On my settings screen the only items I have checked are: “Registration Form” and “Comment Form”.
Still, your plugin puts ReCaptcha onto my WordPress admin login screen and then doesn’t give me any ability to use it, so it fails login. I had to go into my site files via FTP and change the name of your plugin to get it off the WordPress Admin Login screen.
“Login Screen” is not checked on your settings. So what is controlling whether it appears on the WP Admin login screen? And how do I disable it?
Also you have no option in the settings for “Email submission” type of form, which is the only thing I’m using this for. A single box where people enter their email address. Email Subscribe basically.
Also I do not want my first and last name showing on your forums and getting indexed by google. I went to Account > My Profile > first last name > and changed them to “KR” but it hasn’t changed how I appear here.
Thank you for the prompt reply and for changing my username here.
1) Is there any way to format the appearance of the captcha box? Its quite large and ugly and makes my home page look bad. On this page I would like to make it much smaller: https://www.thetimes03jan2009.com/
2) I am having difficulty positioning it. None of my HTML tags seem to be helping. I was able to put a <p> tag around it and make it move a bit but I want it smaller and centered or something. Right now the three boxes (text form, captcha, and submit) take up most of the home page and that is a huge waste of space.
3) I changed it to v2. Still not clear on which boxes to check in the Settings. I do see the “I am not a robot” on both the home page email subscribe and Contact form:
1. You can go to settings page of this plugin as set captcha size as “Compact”
2. you can position your captcha using css class anr_captcha_field
3. If you see captcha in your desired forms then the setup is ok.