Our billing department is informed. It may take 2-3 days to process.
May you please let me know what was your purpose but this plugin failed to do that? I may assist you to achieve that or we may add this feature in this plugin so that future user of this plugin can be benefited.
Before you refund it, i will let you know what my problem is.
I am wanting a system where I can email individual members of my site, where I can make announcements within the members area but, not have subscriber to subscriber communication.
When I sent # of users to zero so subs cant send to subs, in doing so I cant initiate individual emails to users.
I go to the directory as it shows, I can choose a user but only have options to send to admins.
could you make it so admins can send to users?
1. Set 1 (or more) in Front End PM PRO > Settings > Recipient > Max Recipient
2. Go to Dashboard > Front End PM PRO > Settings > Security > Role to Role Block. Click “Add More” and select “From Role” to “Subscriber”, “To Role” to “Subscriber” and “Block for” to “New Messaage”. Then save changes. Now no subscriber role users will be able to message to another subscriber role users.
Hi, I have done that. the problem with the max recipient, is that it then allows for people to send also to other subscribers. also, if you set it to 1, I can only send to one person on the list. This happens, I have tested it many times. I have found that you have to set it to the number of actual people in the directory, otherwise you can only send it to the first person on the list if you set it to only one.
We have tested it and it does it. You need to test it yourself because it doenst work the way that you are describing.
I have blocked all sub to sub messages as you direct.
1. You can send announcement to any number of users by clicking “Add Announcement” (only admin can do it)
2. You can set any number in max recipient which is more than 0. So set it eg. 100
3. You can set as follows to hide “To” field for subscriber role users. Go to Dashboard > Front End PM PRO > Settings > Security > Role to Role Block. Click “Add More” and select “From Role” to “Subscriber”, “To Role” to “All Roles” and “Block for” to “New Messaage”.
If still not working as you expected, may be i did not understand you properly. You can knock me in skype @shamim_biplob so that i can provide you settings as you want.
Thank you. I have refunded.
As this is just a settings, may be it will be easy to setup as you need. If you have time you can still knock me in skype (or send an email) so that i can try to setup as you need.