Hello to all. I am trying to manage this plugin into a website of a school. The idea is that Teachers users can send messages to groups of students, but that students can´t send messages to students or groups, only to the teachers.
Any idea about how I can do that, please?
1. Please go to Front End PM PRO > Settings > Security > Role to Role Block > Add New and set “From Role” as student role, “To Role” and teacher role and “Block For” as “New Message”. Then save changes. After this settings students will not be able to send message to teacher.
2. Add following code in your theme’s (child theme’s if you are using) functions.php.
In the first step, I don´t want to block students to send messages to teachers, Students only should be able to send to Teachers and Admin (Office)
So the options I need are the following:
– Students can send messages only to Admin (office) and Teachers, but not to groups (that will be the different groups of students)
– Teachers can send messages to any individual account (teachers and students) and to the groups (to be able to send the same message to all of them)
– Admin (office) can send messages same as teachers